Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
Scheduled D2L Upgrade
To find your D2L username:
Please be advised that D2L has scheduled maintenances and will be unavailable on the third Sunday of every month. Downtimes are normally scheduled from 12 - 6 am, please be advised that the times may change. If you have any questions or concerns please email Brandi Bickham at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (931) 221-6244. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Log into AP Onestop
- Click on the Web Self-Service tab
- Click Personal Information
- Click on View D2L Username
To find your e-Dossier:
- Log into D2L
- On the top header click on Select a course, type your name and select your e-dossier. Remember that you can pin your e-dossier for easy lookup.
Notes and Recommendations
- Start early, especially creating the PDFs required. Maintaining materials for your e-dossier should be a year-round process.
- Do not alter the layout, text, sequence - these are standardized per policy 1:025.
- It is highly recommended that you export and back up your e-dossier every time you update it in D2L. This back up can be used to restore your e-dossier. Please see Exporting Your e-Dossier for additional information.
- Ensure you can log into your current year e-dossier.
- If needed, ask for help early and often.
- Remember that evaluations at APSU are cumulative; sorting new and previous materials in the e-dossier per academic year will help create a continuing record of achievement for retention, tenure, and promotion actions.
- Use the Last Minute Checklist for final guidance.
- 2017-2018 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
- 2016-2017 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
Reviewing E-dossiers in Desire2Learn (D2L)
Policies on Retention, Tenure and Promotion (RTP)
- 1:025 – Policy on Academic Tenure
- Procedures & Guidelines (P&G)
- 2:063 – Policy on Academic Promotion
- 2:051 – Faculty Appointments
Retention, Tenure and Promotion Criteria by Department
Found at the bottom of www.apsu.edu/academic-affairs/resources
First Year Faculty eDossier Training
Training for the first year faculty will take place after Thanksgiving break. Below is a registration form that includes dates and times for each session. Please feel free to sign up for more than one training session if needed. Seating will be limited due to computer availability.
For interpretation of existing policy related to faculty:
Lynne Crosby, (931) 221-7676 or email@example.com
For technical inquiries:
- Brandi Bickham, (931) 221-6244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For discipline-specific questions:
- Consult your chair or a senior colleague(s) in your department