Internships and summer jobs provide students with experience that is needed to get a job in today's competitive job market. The majority of new hires have some type of internship or summer work experience. This helps students create and develop a sense of career objectives and increase their motivation to perform well in school. Experience as an intern or summer employee will help students start networking early and places the student in contact with potential employers.
- Internships.com --- Find internships and employment opportunities in the largest internship marketplace. Search paid internships and part time jobs to help start your career.
- Intern Nashville Employer List --- visit the employers' web sites directly for more information on their internships.
- Internjobs.com --- InternJobs.com is a global database of internships and entry-level positions for students, recent graduates and career changers.
- Internqueen.com -- Allows students access to apply for any internship they want free of charge. The site also features daily content on how to make the most of high school, college, and post-grad experiences.
- Internships in LinkedIn --- internship opportunities posted on LinkedIn