The Office of Career Services is the primary contact for employers to assist with student recruitment at Austin Peay State University. We coordinate and connect employers to interested students, as well as facilitate communication between employers and faculty members. Career Services offers a diverse range of services for employers and students. We also provide faculty with programming and resources to assist with the career development syllabus component for Austin Peay students.
Services and Information offered to Faculty & Staff
- Attendance at faculty and staff meetings
- Fall 2018 Faculty & Staff Newsletter
- Fall 2018 Calendar of Events
- Class Presentations: Please complete a presentation request form
- To ensure that we can accommodate your request, make your request at least two weeks in advance. Please note that we are heavily booked early in the semester and during career fairs.
- Submission of a request form does not guarantee availability of a career services professional.
- Please contact us at 931.221.6544 if you have any questions.
- Access to the Jobs4Govs System to see upcoming events, current available part-time, full-time, internship, and co-op job opportunities for students. To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.