Why Join PPHS?
- The purpose of the Pre-Professional Health Society at APSU is not only to assist in
the preparation of our students pursuing acceptance into Dentistry, Medical, Pharmacy,
or other Graduate Schools around the nation. We’re also here to help show students
why it’s so important to join the PPHS (other than maybe the free food and drinks
at our meetings).
- Joining the PPHS gives you the opportunity to hear firsthand from other students what
to expect from certain classes that you will take in the future.
- Meeting some of the professors, and really getting to know them outside of the classroom
- We can assist in possible shadowing opportunities that may not have been as readily
available without the networking that the PPHS gives its members.
- Help you get in contact with other students that are pursuing the same job occupation
- These are just a few of the many perks that one may gain by joining the PPHS.