Financial Aid Fee Deferment
Please review our general information regarding fee deferments before following these instructions. Note that you must have already completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply.
Students qualifying for VA Education Benefits may request the VA Fee Deferment.
Log into AP OneStop.
- Select the “Web Self Service” tab.
- Select the “Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs” tab.
- Select the "Financial Aid Fee Deferment" request link
- The link may pop-up into a new window. If it does not appear, hold down the CTRL key while you click on the requirements message link.
- You should see two options:
- Option One:
I authorize Austin Peay State University to deduct from my financial aid award any charges due by me for the term specified. I hereby acknowledge that I am personally responsible for these charges if for any reason my award is not finalized. My grades, transcripts, and registration will be withheld until this deferment is paid in full. I further understand that if I drop classes or withdraw from school, I will be subject to university and Title IV repayment and refund policies. I agree to pay any balance due the university not covered by financial aid. Should the balance remain unpaid for more than 90 days, I understand the balance will be turned over to a collection agency and I will be responsible for all costs associated with such action. This deferment is for the account balance due at the time of this deferment.
Depending on your expected financial aid award amount and total education cost, a book voucher may be authorized in the amount of $750 for full time enrollment and $375 for less than full time. Book vouchers require a valid APSU student ID and Title IV Authorization approval.
I understand my fees are only deferred and not paid.
I understand it is my responsibility to accept my financial aid award on AP OneStop and to fulfill any outstanding requirements.
- Option Two:
I do not authorize a fee deferment and will be responsible for full payment of all charges.
- Option One:
- Click on “Continue” after reading and agreeing to the fee deferment option of your choice.
- You will see a confirmation of your submission on the screen.
- You will receive an email of the decision in your live mail.