(The online forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Lottery Scholarship Appeal/ Leave of Absence Request Form - The HOPE Lottery Scholarship is awarded based on policies set forth by the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC). TSAC's HOPE Lottery Scholarship policy allows an appeal process for students who fail to meet initial or continuing eligibility.
- Lottery Scholarship Course Repeat/Exclusion Consent Form - The HOPE Lottery Scholarship rules allows for a student to raise their GPA by repeating a class and having the original grade excluded from your HOPE Lottery Scholarship GPA. This is only for ONE time.
- Lottery Scholarship Regain Option Request Form - This Form is used by Lottery Scholarship students who have lose the eligibility due to not meeting GPA in a bracket. This is only for ONE time.
- Lottery Scholarship Incomplete Grade Change Reinstatement Form - You may use this form if you previously had your Tennessee Hope Lottery Scholarship cancelled due to not meeting the GPA requirements with an Incomplete grade on file. If your Incomplete course now has a grade, and if your TELS GPA has been brought up to the appropriate requirements, our office may review the submitted form to potentially reinstate your scholarship.
- Non-Traditional Lottery Review Request - This form is used to request a review of your student account to determine if you may be eligible to receive the Tennessee Non-Traditional Lottery scholarship.