Financial Aid Calendar
- July 1, 2018 -- Priority deadline: 2018-2019 FAFSA filing, verification documentation submission, and acceptance of aid (if awarded) for the Fall 2018 semester. Failure to complete these steps by the priority deadline may delay receipt of your financial aid. This could result in you having to pay your tuition, fees, and other expenses without financial aid by the published purge date.
- July 6, 2018 -- Summer Consortium Lottery deadline: Students who are completing consortium agreements with other institutions and plan to receive Lottery funds need to complete their consortium agreement by this date.
- October 1, 2018 -- 2019-2020 FAFSA available at www.fafsa.gov. Use 2017 income information on your FAFSA. Certain types of financial aid are available only on a first-come, first-served basis, so do not delay in submitting the FAFSA. APSU will begin reviewing FAFSA results in March.
- November 1, 2018 -- 2019-2020 APSU Scholarship Application opens. Some scholarships within this application have separate end dates that may close before the final March 1 deadline.
- February 1, 2019 -- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Requirements notification sent to new students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Many requirements are due to random selection of verification.
- February 18, 2019 -- 2019-2020 Award Notification sent to new and current students. Notifications will continue to be sent on a regular basis. Award information will also be available in AP OneStop. Students can begin accepting loans through AP OneStop.
- March 1, 2019 -- 2019-2020 APSU Scholarship Application closes. Some scholarships within this application have separate end dates that may close before the final March 1 deadline.
- April 2019 -- Summer awarding begins with registration. Financial aid works differently during the summer semesters. For more information, review our guidelines on summer aid.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Dates:
Students in violation of satisfactory academic progress standards who want to be considered for financial aid eligibility must submit documentation by certain deadlines, as indicated below. Review the satisfactory academic progress guidelines for more information. Appeals submitted after the final deadline may not be considered until the next semester.
Appeal Submission Deadlines:
|Fall Clarksville Campus and Fall I Fort Campbell||August 1st|
|Fall II Fort Campbell||October 10th|
|Spring Clarksville Campus and Spring I Ft. Campbell||January 4th|
|Spring II Fort Campbell||February 27th|
Appeal Committee Meeting Dates
Once appeals are received, they may be forwarded to the Satisfactory Academic Progress committee. The committee meets on the following dates:
- November 15
- December 13
- January 3
- January 10
- February 7
- March 7
- April 18
- May 16
- May 30
Fee Deferment Dates:
As the start of a term nears, students may experience situations where their financial aid awards have not been awarded. Students experiencing this issue may be waiting for verification review to be completed or may be late applicants. Students in these scenarios may qualify for a fee deferment. Online fee deferments are only open for certain periods, as indicated below.
|Fall II Ft. Campbell||Oct 10||Oct 19 @ noon||Oct 22||Oct 25 @ noon|
TN Promise Dates:
Review the checklist on the TN Promise webpage for important dates and detailed information regarding the TN Promise scholarship.
TN Reconnect Dates:
Review the checklist on the TN Reconnect webpage for important dates and detailed information regarding the TN Reconnect scholarship.