Enrollment at Multiple Institutions
- If you have previously taken a dual/joint enrollment course at another institution:
- You must request that an official transcript is sent to APSU so that we may verify your continued eligibility for the DEG. Your account will not be updated until that report or transcript is received.
- If you are currently registered for dual enrollment with another institution in the same semester as APSU:
- Notify the APSU Dual Enrollment office as soon as possible if you did not indicate this on your admission application or returning student form.
- You must request a transcript from your additional institution be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am enrolled in two different dual enrollment programs. Which institution do I list
on my grant application?
- List APSU as your home institution on the grant application unless you are taking two or more courses at the other institution in the same semester or you are also enrolled through UTM.
- If the other institution requests a consortium agreement, contact us at email@example.com.
- I didn't list APSU on my DEG application but should have - help!
- Login to your TSAC account and follow these instructions for a change of institution request for your DEG.
For students enrolled in dual enrollment classes at two or more institutions in the same semester:
The student is enrolled at Austin Peay State University as a dual enrollment student
and will also attend the Host school as a dual enrollment student. APSU will award,
disburse, and assure that the student is in compliance with policies and procedures.
The Host school will verify enrollment, number of credit hours enrolled, and any changes
in dual enrollment status.
- I must be enrolled and accepted for admission as a dual enrollment student at APSU
and the host institution, and maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- I authorize the release of information to and by the Home and Host schools as needed
to determine grant eligibility. This information might include GPA, course schedule,
transcripts, account information and other information needed to determine eligibility.
- I will be responsible for any refunds or repayments that might be required if I drop or withdraw from class.
- I must abide by any policies and procedures regarding financial aid and/or Consortium Agreement policies and procedures at APSU and the Host school.
- I understand that Dual Enrollment Grant funds will be disbursed directly to my Home school
according to all Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program guidelines.
- it is my responsibility to pay all remaining charges due the Home and Host schools.
By submitting the online admission application or returning student form, the student agrees to the terms and conditions of this Consortium Agreement and states that, to the best of their knowledge, all information contained therein is accurate. The student understands that failure to comply with any of the conditions of this agreement could result in the agreement being canceled.
The APSU Office of Dual Enrollment will submit consortium agreements to the Host institutions for students who have listed APSU as the Home institution on their Dual Enrollment Grant Applications and indicate that they are also enrolled at the Host institution.
If you listed another institution as Home when filling out the TSAC Dual Enrollment Grant Application, please request a consortium agreement from that institution be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.