The Final Step
Pay Your Balance.
Save multiple ways on your dual enrollment credit!
**APSU will confirm your class for you, but you are responsible for any remaining balance on your account.**
- Dual enrollment tuition is $166 per credit hour (up to 12 credit hours per semester; $33 per credit hour over 12 credit hours per semester).
- This rate is approximately half of the typical APSU rate and guaranteed through the 2018-19 academic year.
- Receive additional funding to cover the gap after the dual enrollment grant.
- The four free courses are the same four courses for which you receive the dual enrollment
- You must maintain lottery grant eligibility (2.75 college GPA).
- No application fee.
- Fees for activities and student access to campus events, parking, etc. are covered.
- Fees for APSU online course are covered.
- Students are responsible for science consumable fees and some other special course fees.
- Certified public school teachers in Tennessee,
- State of Tennessee employees, and
- TBR or UT system employees.
- Begin by creating an account with the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) and
submit your application(s).
- All questions concerning dual enrollment grants and scholarships should be directed to the Dual Enrollment office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-221-7175).
- All students must meet and maintain eligibility requirements each semester. Funding is not available in subsequent dual enrollment semesters if the student's college GPA falls lbelow 2.75.
- The FAFSA is not required for dual enrollment.
- When completing admission documents, you answered several questions regarding the grant and award programs. By submitting those documents you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions for those programs. Policy and eligibility details regarding each of these options are available for review.
- If taking dual enrollment courses with other institutions, students agree to the release of information (to include GPA, course schedule, transcripts, account information and other details) with those post-secondary institution(s) as part of a consortium agreement.
These examples assume courses are three credit hours at the dual enrollment tuition rate.
|Course||Tuitiion||Funding Sources||Balance Due|
|Courses 1-2||$498 each||$498 each||$0|
APSU First Four Free
|$498|| $200 DEG
APSU First Four Free
|$498|| $0 DEG
|Courses 5 - 8||$498 each|| $300 each or $100/credit hour DEG,
up to $600 per semester.
*These dates are earlier than TSAC deadlines to ensure your grant funding is in place prior to the start of the semester. TSAC deadlines are firm - no exceptions.
|Fall Semester||August 15|
|Spring Semester||January 15|
For more information about Dual Enrollment at APSU, contact: