Dual Enrollment Grants & Scholarships
Policies & Eligibility
The information you provide in application documents will be used to post any and all grant and scholarship funding to your student account.
No funding is applied to your student account until after you are registered for class. Students will receive an email notification when dual enrollment grant funding has been applied to their student account. Please do not pay any account balance until you receive that notification.
- All questions should be directed to the Dual Enrollment office.
- Do NOT contact APSU’s Office of Financial Aid – they do not handle dual enrollment financial aid.
- Do NOT complete a FAFSA form – it is not necessary for dual enrolled students.
|APSU Dual Enrollment
Clarksville, TN 37044
|firstname.lastname@example.org|| APSU Main Campus
Miller Rms 204, 206, & 208
The student must maintain a GPA of 2.75 in their college classes to continue receiving the grant in subsequent high school semesters.
The student must be a resident of Tennessee for at least one year at the time of enrollment.
- If you have previously taken a dual/joint enrollment course at another institution:
- Request that an official transcript is sent to APSU so that we may verify your continued eligibility for the DEG. Your account will not be updated until that report or transcript is received.
- If you are currently registered for dual enrollment with another institution in the
same semester as APSU:
- Notify the APSU Dual Enrollment office as soon as possible if you did not indicate this on your admission application or returnign student form.
- Please request a transcript and consortium agreement from your additional institution be sent to email@example.com.
- I am enrolled in two different dual enrollment programs. Which institution do I list
on my grant application?
- APSU is always the university you will list on the DEG application unless you are also enrolled with UTM. UTM will handle the disbursement of funds to APSU, and you will need to list them as the home institution on your grant application.
- I didn't list APSU on my DEG application but should have - help!
- Login to your TSAC account and follow these instructions for a change of institution request for your DEG.
For students enrolled in dual enrollment classes at two or more institutions in the same semester:
The student is enrolled at Austin Peay State University as a dual enrollment student
and will also attend the Host school as a dual enrollment student. APSU will award,
disburse, and assure that the student is in compliance with policies and procedures.
The Host school will verify enrollment, number of credit hours enrolled, and any changes
in dual enrollment status.
- I must be enrolled and accepted for admission as a dual enrollment student at APSU
and the host institution, and maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- I authorize the release of information to and by the Home and Host schools as needed
to determine grant eligibility. This information might include GPA, course schedule,
transcripts, account information and other information needed to determine eligibility.
- I will be responsible for any refunds or repayments that might be required if I drop or withdraw from class.
- I must abide by any policies and procedures regarding financial aid and/or Consortium Agreement policies and procedures at APSU and the Host school.
- I understand that Dual Enrollment Grant funds will be disbursed directly to my Home school
according to all Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program guidelines.
- it is my responsibility to pay all remaining charges due the Home and Host schools.
By submitting the online admission application or returning student form, the student agrees to the terms and conditions of this Consortium Agreement and states that, to the best of their knowledge, all information contained therein is accurate. The student understands that failure to comply with any of the conditions of this agreement could result in the agreement being canceled.