In order to be successful at APSU, we want to ensure you receive all the technical support you may need. In this section, you will find student technical support that is specific to D2L. You are able to learn about accessing your courses in D2L, as well as preview many D2L videos that will assist you in your courses. If you would like additional training for APSU or TN eCampus courses, you may also visit our Student Training Opportunities page for more information found on the left hand side.
Here, you can view archived academic calendars for each of the academic terms
Student Account Services oversees Cashiers, Accounts Receivable and Perkins Loans. In addition to assessing and collecting student fees, we provide student fee information and general payment guidelines and disburse excess financial aid to students. If you have questions or need assistance related to any of the functions in our office, please feel free to call, e-mail or visit us!
Here, you will find all of your library resources.
Students may request copies of transcripts from the Office of the Registrar at any time permitting there are no holds on the account. There is no charge for transcripts unless you request a secure, electronic PDF transcript. A convenience fee of $2.85 is charged by the vendor, Parchment, to have transcripts sent electronically. Transcript requests will be processed in the order received. Please allow 5-7 business days to process transcripts submitted through AP OneStop. A reminder that processing may take longer for students who have asked that their transcripts be held pending posting of grades or degree.
We offer the following services to APSU students and the community.
- Peer Tutoring: We provide FREE group support for undergraduate courses for APSU students. Tutoring is available for most core courses and some upper-division courses. To schedule sessions with a peer tutor, please stop by MX 124 or call (931) 221-6550.
- Community Tutoring: We provide tutoring to the community for a reasonable fee. To schedule sessions with a community tutor, please click on the link provided to learn more about the tutors available, then click on their names to find times that meet your needs.
- Writing Center: Provides FREE individual assistance with any paper, for any class, in any writing style, for APSU students. To schedule sessions with a writing tutor, please stop by the Writing Center (in the Library) or call (931) 221-6550.
- Workshops: GMAT Prep., GRE Prep., TEAS Prep., PRAXIS Core Prep., and more are available to the entire community. (To register for workshops, please click on the link.)
- Structured Learning Assistance: Originally designed to allow students to earn core college credit while removing academic deficiencies, SLA is now available for additional college courses to help students excel.
We are excited that you are interested in online learning at APSU! This introduction will provide you with the necessary information to get you started with online courses and connect you to the departments that will support you throughout your experience.