Graduate Admissions Forms
If you have questions about these forms or have trouble accessing them, please e-mail us at GradAdmissions@apsu.edu or call us at 931-221-7662.
- Application for Admission
- Application for In-State Residency
- Graduate Admissions Application Update
- Graduate Application Withdraw Form
- Entrance Exam Waiver
- Request Letter of Recommendation Students: Please speak with the recommender prior to submitting this request. It is often considered impolite to submit a recommendation request before actually asking the recommender to support your application. This form cannot be used for admission to the Educational Leadership Studies (ELS) Program or the Master of Social Work Program. ELS applicants must submit a formal letter signed by the recommender. Master of Social Work applicants should submit the Social Work Letter of Reference Form available from the Department of Social Work.
- Letter of Good Standing
- Transcript Request Form
- Unofficial GRE Score Report Form
- Engineering Tech Application
- Social Work Departmental Application. The Social Work Letter of Reference Form, can be found on the Department of Social Work's webpage.
- Forms for International Students can be found on the Admission Requirements for International Students page.