Leading Organizational Change Certificate
The Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration offers the online graduate certificate in Leading Organizational Change. The certificate is offered exclusively online, and admits for all terms on the Clarksville and/or Ft. Campbell campuses.
Leaders are constantly confronted with the need to maintain organizational viability in the face of a changing external environment. This nine-hour program addresses the influence of an organizational culture and climate on organizational change, the impact of strategic planning on implementing change, and the importance of social influence processes for supporting change and minimizing resistance to change.
The certificate can be earned by taking just one course at a time for three eight-week terms. Courses, which can be completed in any order, include 5200 Organizational Culture, Politics, and Change, LDSP 5160 Organizational Strategy for Leaders, and LDSP 5140 Social Influence Processes. All courses in this certificate program can fully articulate into the Strategic Leadership concentration for the Master of Professional Studies.
Dr. Kathryn Woods
Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration website
Students applying to the Leading Organizational Change Certificate program should meet the following admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio - Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student's personal/professional goals as they relate to completing the graduate program, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5
Documents Required for Admission:
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official GRE scores (or) Admissions Portfolio [in lieu of GRE scores]
- Admission decision by department