Now That You're Admitted . . .
Now that you’re admitted, here are some helpful reminders of things you need to do.
- Log in to AP OneStop and your APSU student email account using the information provided in your letter of acceptance from Graduate Admissions. Helpful instructions can be found here (link to Registrar instructions new window).
- Submit the Certificate of Immunization to Health Services.
- Contact the Graduate Coordinator for your academic program for academic advising.
- Review the Readiness Checklist available through AP OneStop to assure you’re ready for registration. The Readiness Checklist may be accessed through the Web Self Service tab -> Student -> Readiness Checklist.
- Check the Academic Calendar for registration dates and register for classes through AP OneStop.
Check your student e-mail regularly for important correspondence from various APSU offices regarding tuition and fee payment, enrollment confirmation, etc.
- Visit https://govstech.apsu.edu/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=15522 to see how you can install Office for free on a personal computer.
Contact the Office of the Registrar with questions related to class registration or transfer credit.
Contact the Office of the Bursar with questions related to tuition and fees, bill payment, and discounts and waivers.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid with questions related to scholarships, grants, and student loans.
Contact APSU Health Services with questions about immunization requirements.
Contact the Help Desk for help accessing AP OneStop or your student email.