Chartered at APSU in April 1989, the Order of Omega is a highly selective honor society that recognizes fraternity and sorority members whose rank within the top three percent of all APSU Greeks.
The organization’s purpose is to:
- Recognize men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in Greek activities, encouraging them to continue along this line and inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- Bring together outstanding Greek men and women to create an organization that will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity and sorority affairs;
- Bring together faculty, alumni and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness;
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
- President - Katie Goostree, Alpha Delta Pi
- Vice President - Hannah Richardson, Alpha Delta Pi
- Secretary - Samantha Espinoza, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Treasurer - Loren Carmichael, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Director of Programming - Kristina Flores, Alpha Delta Pi