Welcome to Boyd Health Services
Mission: The mission of Boyd Health Services is to ensure the delivery of high quality holistic health care that is accessible, affordable, and that emphasizes and promotes healthy lifestyles and behaviors that lead to lifelong wellness for the APSU community.
Our staff includes nurse practitioners, physicians, medical assistants, a pharmacist, medical office personnel, and graduate assistants that assist with health promotion programming. We offer primary and preventive care, acute illness and injury care, family planning/contraception visits, STD screening and treatment, limited management of chronic conditions, treatment of mental illnesses, employment/sports physicals, medication refills, immunizations, laboratory testing, allergy injections and health education programs.
Patients seeking health care outside of Boyd Health Service's hours of operation or when providers are fully booked may consider seeking care at off-campus facilities in the nearby community, such as those listed below. ***Patients seeking care at these facilities will be responsible for any costs incurred at off-campus health care facilities.
- Doctors Care, 2320 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard (map)
- Doctors Care, 2302 Madison Street (map)
- Montgomery Co. Health Department, 330 Pageant Lane (map)
- Tennova ER, 651 Dunlop Lane (map)
- Matthew Walker Clinic, 230 Dover Road, (931)920-5000
- Take Care Clinic, Walgreens, 1954 Madison St. (931)552-8108
- Take Care Clinic, Walgreens, 1751 Tiny Town Rd., (931)552-7464
- Premier Medical Group, Walk-In Clinic, 490 Dunlop Lane, (931)245-7000
- American Family Care, 1763 Madison Street Commons, 931-278-8004