Housing Application and Assignments Cancellation Form
Go back

Housing Application and Assignments Cancellation Form

If you are currently residing on campus, please do not use this form to request a release from your contract. This form is ONLY for new students who have not yet moved in. If you are currently residing on campus and would like a release from your contract, please visit the main Housing Office to complete a Contract Release Request Form.


Submitting this online form will cancel your Housing Application, Room, and Meal assignments.

Before you submit, here are some important things to consider:

- Once submitted, your application, room, and meal plan will be cancelled concurrently for the full academic year (Fall2018-Spring2019).

- If you decide to reapply after cancelling, it can take up to several business days to reapply.

- July 1, 2018: All housing prepayments are non-refundable.

Academic Year
Reason(s) for cancellation

If you are a freshman, you are required to live on campus.  There are a couple of exceptions to this rule.  One is if you are 21 years of age or older.  The second is if you live within a 50-mile radius of the school.  Should you meet one of these exceptions, you must fill out this waiver form to be exempted.

Are you a first time freshman living within a 50 mile radius of University?
Electronic Signature
By checking the "I affirm" box, I affirm that all of the information provided on this form is accurate and that I am the authorized owner of the indicated Student A#. I also acknowledge I hereby agree by the terms and conditions that apply to the changes I have requested.