Fall 2017 Overflow Housing Details
Below please find answers to our most commonly asked questions:
- We have contracted with the ‘Country Inn & Suites’ located at 3075 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard, Clarksville, TN 37040, and ‘The Riverview Inn’ 50 College St, Clarksville, TN 37040. Both are interior corridor facilities.
- You can check in at the hotel between 8am – 3pm on Thursday, August 24th. Please email Kim Morrow at the APSU Housing Office at email@example.com if you need to make alternate arrangements.
- APSU has arranged shuttle service for the students several times a day from the hotels to campus starting the first day of classes.
- APSU Housing staff will be residing at the hotels and will provide assistance as needed.
- Students residing in temporary housing will NOT need to bring: linens, alarm clock, microwave, refrigerator or television while at the hotel. Housekeeping will take out trash once a week. Each student will have a queen sized bed to themselves, 2 students per room.
- Please bring: toiletries, towels, laundry detergent (along with your other college material).
- Laundry facilities will be available on campus. Your student I.D. will give you access to Castle Heights so you can do laundry.
- Complimentary breakfasts, and vending machines, will be available at the hotels. The APSU Meal plan will not change and can be used at venues on campus.
- The Temporary Housing fee of $3,400 per semester will NOT increase, most likely it will decrease, depending on where you are placed on campus. The $3,400 fee for Housing will cover on campus as well as the hotel fees. This price does not include your meal plan rate.
- Tags for Housing parking will be Silver. Overflow lots are available if needed.
Lastly, if you have decided you do not wish to reside on campus prior to the first day of check in, you may cancel and receive your full $100 prepayment: Cancel Here
It is possible that this arrangement could last the entire semester/academic year. Please check your APSU email daily for your campus assignment. When a bed space is assigned, you will be notified immediately by phone/and by your APSU email.
Our goal is to help make your residential experience enjoyable. If you have any other questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (931) 221-7444.