Welcome to the Technology Help Desk!
The APSU Technology Help Desk provides support services for University-purchased hardware and software and for the more common applications used on those systems:
- Single Sign One (SSO)
- Office 365 Campus email
- Audio Visual Classroom technology
- University computer labs
- Access to the wireless network
Technology Help Desk staff and student workers can provide advice, but not hands-on assistance, with non-University-owned equipment.
Technology Help Desk Staff and Student Workers
- Darryl Anderson, Technical Services Director
- Barbara Tucker, Client Services Manager
- Client Support
- Matthew Ferrier, Technical Support Specialist
- Roxann Lyons, Technical Support Specialist
- David Roach, Technical Support Coordinator
- Audio Visual Services
- Bill Harding, Audio Visual Services Coordinator
- Carl Mosley, Audio Visual Technician
- Erik Brooks, Help Desk Student Worker
- Natalie Castillo, Help Desk Student Worker
- Trey Eckel, Help Desk Student Worker
- Bradley Frey, Help Desk Student Worker
- James Merchant, Help Desk Student Worker
- Breanna Vanden Berg, Help Desk Student Worker
- Robert Vaughan, Help Desk Student Worker
Denzil Wyatt, Help Desk Student Worker
Additionally, the Technology Help Desk provides general information about known problems with campus-wide software and services.
The APSU Technology Help Desk is located in the lobby of the Morgan University Center. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. If you need attention from the Technology Help Desk, please contact us at 221-4357 or email@example.com .