F-1 International Student Services
International Student Services include:
- new student orientation (required for all new international students)
- F-1 visa guidance--maintain student status
- SEVIS registration and transfers
- reduced course load requests
- advising/application for Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- advising/application for Optional Practical Training (OPT)/STEM Extension
- employment guidance: on and off campus
- travel signatures (for international travel)
- letters needed to apply for social security numbers, drivers license, etc.
- and much more!
The Office of International Student Services Designated School Official (DSO) can be found in McReynolds room 103.