The goal of the Organizational Forensics minor is to offer students the opportunity to take courses that will provide a foundation for understanding forensic techniques in organizations. This minor is an appropriate course of study for students majoring in other disciplines who have an interest in law enforcement and/or continued study in forensics. This minor may be combined with any major. Students can earn a minor in Organizational Forensics, or take these courses as electives. All courses are offered online.
Required Courses: 18 Credit Hours
- LDSP 3060 - Organizational Ethics
- LDSP 3500 - Methods of Performance and Productivity
- LDSP 3510 - Organizational Fraud Conduct and Procedures
- LDSP 3240 - Financial Measurement, Analysis, and Reporting
- LDSP 4220 - White Collar Crime
- LDSP 3505 - Report Writing and Interviewing Techniques