The Tech for Vets Program was created to assist APSU students overcome the financial burden of purchasing graphing calculators. The graphing calculators we provide our students are distributed through the Military Student Center in room 120 of the Morgan University Center (located behind the Post Office). We distribute the graphing calculators out based on a first-come first-served basis. The first weeks of distribution is designated for veterans, active duty, reservist, national guardsmen, retirees, ROTC students, and family members. The weeks following priority week are open to all APSU students. During the last week of the term the students return the calculator to the center to be signed out by another student the following semester. To apply and check out any graphing calculators, all interested students must come to the Military Student Center and complete an application in person.
- I have read and understand the requirements for the Tech for Vets program under the Tech for Vets Info/Requirements (<click here) tab prior to completing an application.
- I will ensure that any signs of damage are noted prior to checking out the equipment.
- I will not copy or alter (including downloading programs that are not class related) any software or configurations of the equipment.
- I am aware that calculator/clicker(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Military Student Center by deadlines.
- I will be responsible for returning the equipment in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and only to an authorized MSC employee.
- I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of equipment
- I am aware I am the only authorized user of borrowed equipment, prohibiting me from sharing or loaning the equipment with/to anyone else.
- I am aware that one application is required per calculator/clicker request and I will be contacted when the application has been processed and I will have 48 hours to pick up item(s) from the time of attempted contact by the MSC.
- I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate then the application will be voided.
- I am aware that returning equipment after the due date (last day of semester) will ban me from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date.
- I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold on my student account and/or I will be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- First-come first-serve basis.
- If a student drops a class they must return the calculator ASAP so another student has the opportunity to sign it out.
Spring (MC & FCC) 2018:
Tech for Vets will be available on the following dates:
Priority students (Veterans, Active duty, Military Family Members): 1/9 to 3/16
All other APSU students from: 1/16 to 3/16
Text for Vets returns are due back:
· Returns for Spring 1 will be accepted from: 2/27 to 3/6
· Returns for MC Full term & Spring 2 will be accepted from: 4/27 to 5/4