The Tech for Vets Program was created to assist APSU students overcome the financial
burden of purchasing graphing calculators. The graphing calculators we provide our
students are distributed through the Military Student Center in room 120 of the Morgan
University Center (located behind the Post Office). We distribute the graphing calculators
out based on a first-come first-served basis. The first weeks of distribution is designated
for veterans, active duty, reservist, national guardsmen, retirees, ROTC students,
and family members. The weeks following priority week are open to all APSU students. During
the last week of the term the students return the calculator to the center to be signed
out by another student the following semester. To apply and check out any graphing
calculators, all interested students must come to the Military Student Center and
complete an application in person.
- First-come first-serve basis.
- Students must bring their APSU student ID, and correct A# when signing out calculator(s).
- Student must fill out Tech for Vets application online.
- The calculator is to be returned by the last day of the semester/session.
- Students cannot copy or alter (including downloading programs that are not class related)
any software or configurations of the calculators.
- The calculator is for the use of the student who checks out the calculator only. Students
are not permitted to lend out or give to any other individual without permission from
the Military Student Center.
- If a student drops a class they must return the calculator ASAP so another student
has the opportunity to sign it out.
- If a calculator is not returned, the student will be responsible for replacing it
or will have a hold placed on their student account. If the Military Student Center
has placed a hold on a student's account, that student will be ineligible for other
Military Student Center programs until that hold has been cleared. Upon item return
the student will be banned from utilizing these services for an additional 90 days
after the return date.
- For availability students must contact the Military Student Center by phone, email,
or in person.
Summer (MC & FCC) 2017:
Will be available starting on: 5/30
Priority students (Veterans, Active duty, Family Members) from: 5/30 to 6/4
All other APSU students from: 6/5 to 7/12
· Returns for FCC terms will be accepted from: 7/17 to 7/20
· Returns for MC terms will be accepted from: 8/7 to 8/11
Please contact us for calculator availability information.
For more information or if you have questions please contact the Military Student
Center at (931)221-1685 or via email at email@example.com