By submitting this application the applicant agrees to the following:
1. I have read and understand the requirements for the Texts for Vets programs under the Texts for Vets Information (<click here) tab before completing an application.
2. I have reviewed book availability under the Texts for Vets List of Books tab (<click here) before completing an application form.
3. I am aware that textbook(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Military Student Center by Deadlines
4. I will be responsible for returning the textbook(s) in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and I will sign textbook(s) back in with an authorized MSC employee.
5. I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of textbook(s).
6. I am aware that one application is required per textbook request and I will be contacted when the application has been processed at which point I will have 48 hours to pick up textbook(s).
7. I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate, the application will be voided.
8. I am aware that if I return the textbook(s) after the due date that I will be banned from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date.
9. I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a HOLD on my student account and/or I will be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct. (Holds will be removed up to 24 hours after return of textbook).