APSU + Lynda.com
The Department of Distance Education, along with the Offices of Information Technology and Human Resources, is excited to announce APSU’s partnership with Lynda.com to offer the Lynda Campus solution to all APSU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Lynda.com is an on-demand learning solution designed to help you gain new skills based on your goals, interests, and experience.
What Does Lynda.com Offer?
With Lynda.com, APSU users can:
Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses to help you build professional skills
across a vast range of job functions, and watch on your own schedule.
All Lynda.com courses are broken into short videos, so you can focus on a key topic
of interest. Microlearning, or watching small snippets of longer courses, helps you
gain knowledge across numerous subjects. Dedicate 10 minutes each day to learning
Learn anytime, from anywhere. Download courses to your mobile device to view instruction on the go while you're online. Start a course on a desktop device and finish it on your smartphone. Bookmark courses on your phone and watch them on your computer. Get the Lynda.com app today.
Stream Lynda.com courses taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
Lynda.com offers dozens of Learning Paths, or series of courses in which industry
experts teach valuable career knowledge and skills. Three popular Learning Paths are
Become an Online Instructor, Become a Digital Marketer, and Become a Front-End Web Developer. Explore courses based on your interests, experience, and goals.
If you would like assistance choosing a learning path, please contact Distance Education at email@example.com or (931) 221-1013.
Confirm your understanding using Lynda.com assessments, practice environments and coding practice windows, and add Certificates of Completion to your LinkedIn Profile.
Accessing Your Lynda.com Account
You can log in to Lynda and activate your profile in three ways using your APSU Enterprise username and password (your email login information):
- Use the direct link or click on the grey Lynda.com logo above and enter your APSU Enterprise username and password (your email login information) to log in.
- Go to Lynda.com > Sign In > Enter your APSU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) > Sign in and then use your APSU Enterprise username and password (your email login information) to log in.
- Go to Lynda.com > Sign In > Sign In Through Organization Portal > Enter keyword “apsu.edu” and then use your APSU Enterprise username and password (your email login information) to log in.
- If you have a mobile device, click on "Mobile access" instructions below.
If you already have a Lynda.com account, you will be allowed to merge your previous
account and transfer your playlists and progress when you activate your profile.
If you need assistance with your log in please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can gain mobile access to Lynda through the Lynda iOS or Android app or through Lynda's mobile site.
- Launch the Lynda app on your mobile device.
- Switch the app's login screen from Individual to Organization login and enter “apsu.edu” in the Web Portal field.
- That will take you to an APSU page which you can use to enter your Enterprise username and password and you'll be redirected back to Lynda after logging in.
Happy Learning with Lynda!
Activate your profile and start exploring Lynda.com courses today. For a great overview, watch the How to Use Lynda.com course.