The Austin Peay Parent (Family) Association (APPA) is the perfect way for APSU parents and family members to connect with the University, their student and other Austin Peay families.
Through your free APPA membership, you will be able to:
- Partner with the University to help your student succeed
- Participate more actively in your student’s life
- Interact with and support family members of other students
- Share concerns and suggestions about the student experience with APSU administrators
- Promote APSU in your community
Membership benefits include:
- Regular updates concerning deadlines, important dates, events and campus news
- A central point of contact for questions and assistance
- A subscription to “Austin Peay,” the magazine for alumni and friends of APSU, published twice each year
Ready to join? Contact Tammy Bryant, director for student affairs programs and services, at BryantT@apsu.edu or (931) 221-7341.