Reserving Recreation Facilities
Other Request Information
- Events hosted by non-APSU individuals/organizations must provide proof of a minimum of $1 million dollar insurance with Austin Peay listed as additionally insured.
- APSU students and employees receive a 20% discount on personal reservations.
- Events requiring security in accordance with the police staffing matrix will incur charges for this service.
- Due to NCAA regulations, basketball (men's grades 7-12, women's grades 9-12) and football (grades 7-12) events may be restricted and/or prohibited.
Rental fee includes harnesses, belay devices and belay staff for the number of people indicated.
- 6-10 people: $75
- 11-15 people: $100
- 16-20 people: $125
For reservations outside of operating hours.
- per contractor
Activities may be restricted; stereo equipment and fitness equipment not included. Additional $20 per studio if the activity requires tarp.
- $15 per studio
Equipment available and included.
- $20 daylight
- $25 w/ lights
Additional $40 per court if activity requires tarp.
- $35 per court
Lifeguards included. Rates increase for reservations outside regular operating hours.
- 1-25 people: $30
- 26-50 people: $50
- 51-75 people: $70
- 76-100 people: $90
Activities may be restricted. Additional $20 per court if the activity requires tarp.
- $15 per court
APSU Facility Rental policy mandates security per the Police Staffing Matrix.
- per Campus Police
Applied to all reservations that fall outside our operating hours.
Applied to any activity that may damage the floor as determined by University Recreation staff.
- $40 per gym court
- $20 per studio
- $15 per racquetball court
If during normal operating hours, the reservation activity must not block any entrances/access to stairwells or interfere with regular operations and traffic flow.