Learn Spanish through Play
Spanish Phrases Flash Cards: 1000 cards covers glossary of essential words, travel, entertainment/sports, food/restaurant, clothes/shopping, money/bank, school/workplace, people/family, habitat, health/body, directions, weather/seasons, calendar, time, colors, exclamations, negatives, questions, and basics/greetings.
- Spanish Vocabulary Flash Cards: 1000 cards covers adjectives, adverbs, verbs, questions, body/health, food/restaurant/drink, sports/entertainment, studies/workplace, family/titles, habitat, weather, time, directions, travel, greetings, bank, clothes, and numbers.
- Scrabble: English and Spanish version
- Verb It: Players race to collect 1,000 pesos. The game covers presente tense, imperfect subjunctive, and Latin American culture and geography.
- Loteria (original edition)
- Spanish Cultural Trivia
- Cognate Frenzy: This game can help with vocabulary reinforcement and recognition for upper-level Spanish students. First year Spanish students will recognize basic vocabulary and pop culture items. There are vocabulary lists with translations on all cards for any words you may not know.
- Cuéntame Tell Me Spanish Conversation Starter: Draw a question card and begin a conversation. Includes 286 question cards.