Bookstore, Post Office, Printing, and Vending Machines
APSU Ann Ross Bookstore
Location: Catherine Evans Harvill Building (Clarksville campus) | Phone: 931-221-7655 | On The Web: www.apsubookstore.com
Fort Campbell campus: SSG Glenn H. English Jr. Army Education Center, Room 1115 | Phone: 931-221-1461 | Address: Bldg. 202, Bastogne Ave., Fort Campbell, KY 42223
The Ann Ross/APSU Bookstore is also the source for textbooks: rent or buy new, used or digital. Staff are available to help students get the right books at the right price. Price match our new, used and rental texts through Amazon, bn.com and local competitors. Contact the bookstore for price match terms. Textbook rentals can save one student up to 80%. Students can use their financial aid credit weeks prior to the start of classes on everything in the store.
Apply to be a student worker for the bookstore at bncollegejobs.com. For student
organization fundraising opportunities, call the bookstore directly or visit www.mylanderpages.com/promoversity/
Stay connected with the bookstore through the My College Bookstore App and on social media.
- Facebook: @austinpeaybookstore
- Twitter: apsubookstore
The campus liaison between the University and the Bookstore is Tammy Silva, who can be reached at 931-221-6164 or at email@example.com.
*Extended hours for special events and back to school are posted at www.apsubookstore.com.
APSU Campus Post Office & Mail Services
Location: Morgan University Center, Room 119 | Phone: 931-221-6161 | On The Web: www.apsu.edu/auxiliaryservices/post-office | Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., closed weekends and days when University is closed
• Students living in campus housing will have a pre-paid post office box for package
and mail delivery.
• Students who do not live on campus can rent a campus post office box for $9 per semester.
• Student post office box information and mailing address information is in the students APSU One Stop.
• Emails are sent to APSU email address regarding package pickup; if interested in text message notification, call the office or go to Postal Services website on APSU website.
• Operates as a full Contract Postal Unit Station with the U.S. Postal Service. Able to purchase forever stamps, mail letters, packages, issue postal money orders, etc.
• Accepts pre-paid FedEx, UPS Ground, and packages for pickup.
• Shipping supplies.
Office Manager, Tammy Silva, 931-221-6164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your campus address (example):
John D. Student
APSU P.O. Box XXXX
Clarksville, TN 37044
Location: Library 124 (lower level of building or use rear entrance facing Archwood parking lot) | Phone: 931-221-7187 Fax: 931-221-6875 | On The Web: www.apsu.edu/printing | Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Printing Services proudly serves the printing, duplicating and copying needs of the campus and the local community. Students can print a wide range of products—simple flyers, oversized prints, artwork, booklets, postcards and posters using state-of-the-art digital printers at reasonable pricing.
- Copies/prints: black and white and full-color
- Large-size prints up to 44”
- High-resolution scanner to print, e-mail or save
- Bindery finishes include folding, stapling, hole punching, wire spiral binding
- Art supplies, illustrator board, foam board and poster board (cut to size and mounting)
- Variety of paper and envelope styles and colors
- Faxing with local calls free and long distance charged
Walk-in quick copies or small digital print orders may be printed while you wait.
If you have suggestions or concerns, contact Michele Tyndall, Office of Public Relations and Marketing, at email@example.com.
APSU Coke and Snack Vending Machine Services
Location: All student APSU buildings with the exception of Ard, Emerald Hills, Hand Village, and Maynard. | Phone: 931-221-6164 | On the Web: www.apsu.edu/auxiliaryservices/vending-services
APSU holds an exclusive agreement with Coca-Cola Bottling Works of Tullahoma, Inc. and the TBE/Blind services. Tammy Silva in Auxiliary Support Services monitors both contacts. Coke vending machines accept cash/bankcard/apple pay/APSU Gov Bucks (not APSU plus dollars). Snack vending machines accept cash, with most also accepting bankcard payments. For any refunds, repairs, or stocking issues, please contact Tammy Silva at 931-221-6164/ firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the campus post office or call 931-221-6161. Exception: For Coke drink machines, any card swipe issues/refunds/repairs: please call 888-227-2653.