Office of the Registrar
Register for classes, check your grades and more
The Office of the Registrar, located in the Ellington Building, room 316, maintains student academic records (courses registered for, attempted and completed, grades, transcripts, course substitutions, change of majors, etc.) and coordinates the registration process.
We offer a variety of student services, including registration assistance, verification of enrollment, transcript services, address and official name changes, questions related to graduation and course transfer equivalency. Most registration information, including grades, is available in Self Service through AP OneStop.
Schedule of Classes
- Provides course offerings with time, days and locations
- Available in AP OneStop
- Official Calendar and Registration Information available on the Registrar’s Office Schedule of Classes website at www.apsu.edu/registrar/Schedclasses
Advisement and Registration
- Students will receive priority registration information by APSU email. The student is required to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor.
How to find your advisor:
1. Log in to OneStop onestop.apsu.edu
2. Select Web Self Service and then the Student tab.
3. Click on Registration and then OneStop Advising Page.
4. Select the appropriate term.
5. Your advisor’s name is in the upper right hand corner.
Need more information about advisement and registration? Go to www.apsu.edu/
- To add or drop a class, access AP OneStop and click on Registration and then the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Please refer to the academic calendar for Drop/Add deadlines. If you wish to drop all your classes you must click on Registration and then Withdraw from APSU link located at the bottom of the Registration page. This is the only way to drop all classes in which you are enrolled.
Late Add Forms
- Late add requests are required to register for classes after the late registration period has ended (typically the first two days of class). The late add request is in the student’s AP OneStop under the Registration link. The request will be sent to the instructor of the class, then sent to the chair for final approval. If the class is at capacity or the student does not have the required prerequisites, a permit will have to be placed by the department in order for the Office of the Registrar to process the request. If the class has reached the room’s fire code capacity, the Office of the Registrar will not be permitted to process the request.
Change of Major/Minor
- In AP OneStop, click on the Registration link, then the Change or Declare Major, Minor, Concentration link.
- Please complete the address changes in AP OneStop. Address changes, with the exception of permanent address, can only be changed by a member of the staff. Address change request forms must be filled out with documentation showing address.
Name/Social Security Number Change Request
- Please complete the name change form and bring appropriate documentation to the Registrar’s Office, Ellington 316.
- If you are a student employee you must take the required documentation to the Human Resource office for processing.
- Complete this ONLY if you are dropping all of your classes for the semester. This is the only way you can drop your last class.
- Complete the withdrawal process online in AP OneStop by clicking the ‘Withdraw from University’ link.
- To receive verification of your current enrollment for insurance, scholarship, tax or personal purposes, please request an enrollment verification online in AP OneStop.
- If you would like to enroll for more than 18 hours a semester at main campus or 9 hours at the Fort Campbell campus, you may receive permission via the overload request form: www.apsu.edu/registrar/forms
- Scroll down to the Overload Request form.
- To apply for in-state tuition, this form must be completed in AP OneStop. (For currently enrolled students.)
Privacy Hold/Release Forms
- If you would like to place a privacy hold on your account, complete the form found at www.apsu.edu/Registrar/forms and click on “Privacy Hold/Release Form.”
- With this hold, the University cannot release any information regarding you or your registration status to anyone other than yourself.
FERPA Release Form
This form allows students to authorize the release of confidential academic, financial aid, discipline and student account information otherwise protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to designated persons. These designated persons will have access to the student’s grades and progress reports, certain disciplinary records and other information related to academic progress, financial aid and student financial accounts.
Please complete the following form if you wish to designate someone to have access to your APSU records described above: www.apsu.edu/Registrar/forms and click on “FERPA: Student Release of Confidential Information Form.”