Finish faster, take a Winter Term class!
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete two courses in just 4 weeks.
About Winter Term
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course December 15, 2018 - January 13, 2019.
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and pre-registration beginning November
Students may take up to two courses during Winter Term. Registering for a lecture course and the lab is considered as two separate courses.
Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.
Priority registration, including Winter Term registration, begins November 13, 2018!