Returning to the Peay!
This checklist is designed to help all readmitted students navigate their way through the enrollment process.
- Access your OneStop Portal by using your APSU username in your acceptance letter. The password will be "Ap"
followed by your six-digit date of birth (Apmmddyy). Click here to login. Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible after October 1 if you would like to be considered for other types of financial aid at Austin Peay.
- Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus. Click here for the housing application. The priority deadline for the 2021-22 academic year is April 1, 2021.
- Submit your Medical Forms if you have not already done as soon as possible to prevent any delays in registering or moving into the residence halls. All new and returning students must show proof of measles, mumps and rubella, (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), hepatitis B, and meningitis (if living on campus). Active duty military, veterans, national guard and reservists are exempt.
- Submit Evidence of Lawful Presence to ensure you receive state benefits such as scholarships and grants. Simply scan a copy of your state ID or birth certificate and submit to our office. For your convenience this can be uploaded to your online application portal. For a complete list of acceptable documents, please click here.
- To register for courses, contact your academic advisor for an appointment. Registration will be completed in your OneStop portal. Refer to the academic calendar for registration dates.
- Review VA education benefits information, if applicable.
Send all documents to the address below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Admissions
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4548
Clarksville, TN 37044
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or email@example.com.