Did you know that APSU is one of the only places you can get started in October with a Fall II term? It's not too late.
Ready to take the next step toward a new career? Now is the time.
New resolutions before the new year? Why not?
Admissions counselors are ready to help you take the first step today!
Welcome to Austin Peay State University! We are glad you are considering Austin Peay to further your education. Applying is easy and the first step to BE A GOV! Simply click on the type of application you would like to submit or submit a paper application.
- First Time Freshman Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident with high school or equivalent only and is seeking a degree for the first time.
- First Time Transfer Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is seeking a degree and has previous college credits.
- GoArmyEd Application – Active Duty Army, Army National Guard and Army Reservists must apply for admission using the Common Application found in the GAE portal.
- International Applicant - A non-US Citizen who is seeking a degree.
- Dual Enrollment Applicant - A current high school student who will take college level courses.
- Governor's School - application for Governor's School for Computational Physics only.
- Honduras - A service member taking classes in Honduras
- International Exchange - application for J1 visas.
- Middle College - current Clarksville-Montgomery County School student who plans to attend Middle College High School at APSU.
- Special Status Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is not seeking a degree.
- Transient Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is currently attending a college and is not seeking a degree. Eligible for one semester only.
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.