Admissions for Employee
Applicants who are not interested in earning a degree from the University may apply for admission as an Adult Special Applicant.
How Do I Apply?
- Submit the application for admission.
- Ask your high school or GED/HiSet testing center to send your official transcripts
to us OR ask your university's Office of the Registrar to send an official transcripts letter
of good standing to us at: APSU Office of Admissions, Box 4548, Clarksville, TN 37044.
Current employees can submit a consent to release their transcripts from the Office of Human Resources sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Verify your lawful presence by sending a copy of your drivers' license or birth certificate to email@example.com.
- A check list of items to help you complete your enrollment process can be found here.
- As an APSU employee, you can use your state benefits to cover the cost of these programs or the cost of simply taking a single class.
If you are interested in enrolling more permanently at Austin Peay (for more than one semester/term), please consider applying as a freshman or transfer student, at . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-221-7661.