Uniformed military personnel, veterans and civilians can earn a master's degree through the Austin Peay Center at Ft. Campbell (APCFC). All uniformed military personnel receive in-state tuition rate. and APSU also waivers technology and online fees for uniformed military personnel using military Tuition Assistance (TA) enrolled through APCFC. Some student fees are also reduced for all students enrolling through APCFC.
Programs in the 7 1/2 week semester track. All programs are online except where noted.
- Master of Professional Studies/Strategic Leadership concentration
- Graduate Certificate in Community and Organization Leadership
- Master of Arts in Communication/Corporate Communication concentration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA
- Project Management Certificate
As a military friendly school and Yellow Ribbon Program participant, APSU understands the unique challenge of the military lifestyle for uniformed military personnel, veterans, family members, and the surrounding communities. APSU's fast track courses can be completed online in 7 1/2 weeks which is and efficient way to receive a quality education in a quick and timely manner. We are honored and take pride in helping you achieve your educational and career goals. Interested in applying for these programs or viewing other graduate programs offered at Austin Peay State University, visit the College of Graduate Studies, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free (800) 859-4723 or (931) 221-7662.