Student Success Support
At Austin Peay, we are dedicated to the success of our students. Being a part of our Fort Campbell campus does not mean you have to miss out on the benefits of what we offer our students.
Mondays & Tuesdays 4:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Bldg. 203 (AP Bldg.-2nd floor)
Including assistance with calculator.
Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Bldg. 203 (AP Bldg.-2nd floor)
Including assistance with MSWord.
Assist with internships, resumes, interview & networking, professional & personal
Thursdays 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. Bldg. 203 (AP bldg.) Rm 216
The Military Student Center is located on the Clarksville Campus and can provide a number of services for not only military students, but any students that would like to participate in their center. Two of their services that would be beneficial to you would be:
- Texts for Vets relies on student donated textbooks to allow us to loan textbook for fellow students, free of charge.
- Tech for Vets assists APSU students by loaning graphing calculators and “clickers” to them, free of charge.
A "person with a disability" is someone with a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities. A person is considered to be a person with a disability if he/she has the disability, has a record of the disability, or is regarded as having the disability.
The following list is not limited to the common disabilities an individual maybe eligible for:
- Blind and/or Visually Impaired
- Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing
- Learning Disabled/ Attention Deficit Disorder
- Mobility Impaired
- Neurologically Impaired
- Chronic health conditions
Our Office of Disability Services is located on the Clarksville Campus, but can serve our students at the Fort Campbell campus as well.