The Academic Support Center provides instruction and support which increase student academic success and persistence, while developing effective life-long learning habits. Through the services offered by the Academic Support Center, students grow in personal responsibility and gain meaningful, marketable skills while earning their degree and contributing to the surrounding community. This mission will be accomplished by:
- Supporting the course offerings of the university through a variety of programs and services, all of which support student engagement and responsibility.
- Providing support before and after admission to students and the surrounding community through multiple delivery systems in order to increase opportunities for access and achievement to a diverse population.
- Supporting the military community through services provided on campus, on base, and online.
- Working with students collectively and individually to enable them to persist toward their educational goals.
- Managing programs which provide students with the opportunity to develop marketable skills in education, communication, counseling, and service.