Be prepared and order your Course Materials today!
Your Barnes & Noble Bookstore at Austin Peay will continue to be open to service our students and the Clarksville community at our new location at 328 College Street
The best way for students to get their course materials for their classes is through your Barnes & Noble at Austin Peay website apsubookstore.com or by downloading the My College Bookstore app.
Steps to follow
- Add your courses into the textbook wizard to easily find your books
- Choose your textbook format: Rent or Buy; New, Used or, Digital
- During the payment portion of check out you may enter your A# and charge to your financial aid or VAVR benefits if:
- You have funds available either through SFA or VA/VR
- You have confirmed your classes
- You have authorized your Title IV (OneStop, Financial Aid tab, Authorization Form)
- During the shipping portion of check out, choose your preferred shipping/pick-up method,
and add any last-minute items to your cart:
- Pick-up at 328 College Street (available 24-48 hours after you place your order)
- Curbside pickup
- Home Delivery: Free with purchase over $49
For store updates, promotions, events, and hours, please follow us on Instagram and Twitter, sign up for an account at apsubookstore.com, and download the My College Bookstore App.
For more information or questions, please email us at email@example.com