How to Enter Hours
- Click on Enter Hours for the day you need to enter work hours. The Time In and Time
Out form will appear. You must enter your Time In and Time Out hours at the same time.
If you work a split shift or take a lunch break, you will enter each work period separately.
- Time must be entered in 15 minute intervals in the 99:99 format. For example: 10:00,
10:15, 10:30 or 10:45.
- Please round using the following chart
Actual time on clock Rounded time
- After entering your hours, click Save and your total hours for the day will be automatically
By Federal Law if you are scheduled 6 hours or more you must take a 30 minute unpaid,
- You may then select Next Day or go back to Time Sheet. Either option will prompt you
to continue entering until all hours worked for the pay period have been recorded.
- You may enter hours and logout of the system as often as needed during the pay period.
- Select Copy to copy hours to other days (for days when your work schedule is exactly the same).
- Click Timesheet to return to summary page. Hours are now copied to the days selected
- You may use the Comments button to enter any additional information (optional). Save and then click Previous
- The Preview button will allow you to view your time sheet in a landscape format for the entire
- Do one of the following to correct entry errors:
Restart Button – will clear the entire time sheet and allow you to start all over again. If you entered
hours on the wrong time sheet, click the restart button to clear the hours and then
go to the correct time sheet and reenter hours.
Delete Button - Will clear entries for that day.
- You may use your cursor to change the time within the Time In Time Out Box. Be sure
- Do not enter zeros to correct time. This will create problems or errors.
- Enter your time worked throughout the pay period instead of waiting until the last
minute and entering it all at the same time. Hours must be entered once a week at
a minimum and more frequently as required by your supervisor. Waiting until the end of the period could jeopardize your pay if you are out unexpectedly
the week hours should be submitted.
- The payroll system will automatically calculate any hours over 40 at the average overtime
- If you prematurely Submit for Approval, you must contact your supervisor/approver to return your time sheet to you.
- The Submit By Date on your Time Sheet is the day after your Approver must have your time sheet to payroll.
You must submit your time to your approver by Monday at 11:59 pm after the end of
the pay period. You will submit time every other Monday.