Interested in Learning More?
With COVID-19 precautions preventing us from interacting in-person during ROW Days, the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs will be hosting Fraternity & Sorority Information Sessions throughout the summer and into the fall. Join us during one of our Fraternity & Sorority Info sessions by registering through the link above and a link to the Zoom session will be sent to you the day before the session you register for. Feel free to "bring" parents/siblings/family members if they have questions too!
We are so excited that you are interested in finding out more about our Fraternity and Sorority Community through attending one of our Fraternity & Sorority Info Sessions! During the session, you will hear from Harriet Collins, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs, as well as some of our wonderful fraternity and sorority members.
Each session may be slightly different based off questions asked, but we will cover the following topics:
- The fraternity and sorority community at APSU
- How to join
- The financial obligation
- A day in the life of a fraternity/sorority member
- Tips for incoming freshman (both related to Greek life and not)
Below are the dates for the 2020 Fraternity & Sorority Info Sessions:
- June 17th, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- July 1st, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- July 15th, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- July 29th, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- August 12th, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- August 26th, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
- September 2nd, 2020 at 6:00 pm (CST)
If you cannot attend any of the sessions, please reach out to Harriet Collins, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to get any answers to your questions.