Laptop Loan Program for International Students
ISS offers a laptop loan program specifically to assist international students with participating in courses that rely on technology in order to support their academic progression and success.
- F-1 International students must be enrolled in a full time course load (for example, 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduates or 6 credit hours/semester for graduates).
- Students must have an APSU student ID card to pick up a laptop.
- The laptop loan period will expire at the end of the semester in which the student is registered.
- The laptop must be in good condition when returned.
- Any damaged or lost materials must pay to repair/replace materials. Costs for damages or losses will result in a hold being placed on your account until device has been replaced.
To request a laptop, please fill out the the request form below.
- Watch your campus email for a confirmation of submission.
You will be notified at your APSU email of your application status and inventory availability within 3-5 business days usually. Allow for additional processing time during holidays and weekends.
If you cannot complete the request form, please contact International Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-221-6400.