15th Annual APSU Research & Creativity Forum and Graduate Research Extravaganza
Thursday April 16th 2020
Tentative Schedule of Events:
- Registration Opens: 8:30am
- Poster Exhibit and Display #1: 9:00-10:00am
- Oral Presentation and Performances: 10:15-11:15am
- Poster Exhibit and Display #2: 11:30-12:30pm
- Oral Presentation and Performances: 12:45-1:45pm
- Poster Exhibit and Display #3: 2:00-3:00pm
- Oral Presentation and Performances: 3:15-3:45pm
- Awards Presentation: 4:00-4:30pm
Call for Abstracts
Keys to the World Showcase
15th Annual Research and Creativity Symposium
Abstracts due March 16, 2020 @ 4pm
Open to APSU students who have participated in study abroad, service learning, internships, and research.
Question? Attend an Info Session for Presenters
March 5 @ 1-3 pm in UC 308
March 19 @ 1-2 pm in UC 308
Event Date: Thursday,April 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m. UC 3rd Floor.
FAQ for presenters page can be found here https://apsu.edu/loc/qep-events/faqs.php.
Learning Opportunities Center | Office of Student Research and Innovation