Parent & Family Resources
- Aug. 18: Students who have not paid fees and/or confirmed classes by 9 p.m. will be dropped
- Aug. 26-28: Late registration
- Aug. 28: Last day to add a class
- Sept. 8: Last day to drop without record; last day to receive 75% fee adjustment
- Sept. 21: Last day to receive 25% fee adjustment
- Oct. 6: Last day to drop with an automatic "W"
- Nov. 7: Last day to drop with a “W,” “F”
- Nov. 13-26: Priority advising and preregistration
- Aug. 26: Classes begin
- Sept. 2: Labor Day: University closed
- Sept. 27-29: Family Weekend
- Oct. 14-15: Fall Break: No classes
- Nov. 9: Homecoming
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day: No classes
- Nov. 27: Thanksgiving Holiday: No classes
- Nov. 28-Dec. 1: Thanksgiving Holiday: University closed
- Dec. 4: Last day of classes
- Dec. 5: Study day
- Dec. 6-12: Final exams
For Spring 2020, visit the online academic calendar for important deadlines at www.apsu.edu/registrar/acadcal.
Join the Parent & Family Association (APPA)
The APPA serves as one of the resources for parents and families through the journey towards graduation. Members receive communications, attend events on campus and volunteer.
APPA Social Media:
Parent & Family Experience Portal
The APSU Parent & Family portal brings you up-to-date news, important calendar dates, and comprehensive information to help you assist and support your student. You can customize the information you receive based on your interests as well as how often you receive information. The portal also provides the opportunity for you to connect with your student, and with his or her permission, check account information, classes, holds and more.
- RAVE Emergency Alerts: Text "APSUGovs" to 67283 to sign up or have your student add your email/mobile number at www.getrave.com/login/apsu.
- APSU: Facebook @austinpeay | Instagram @austinpeay | Twitter @austinpeay
- Athletics: Facebook @letsgopeay | Instagram @letsgopeay | Twitter @letsgopeay
Helpful Websites & Phone Numbers
Academic Calendar: www.apsu.edu/registrar/acadcal