With the ever-changing landscape of fitness, exercise and weight loss information, it is a workout just trying to sort through it all. Instead, ditch the powders, pills and far-fetched promises for what really works. Our trainers will work with you to create a comprehensive, personalized program to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals. They will help motivate you with knowledge and skills, providing fun, effective and safe activities to keep you interested and engaged. With their guidance, you will be on a sound path to improve your overall health and quality of life, not just for now, but for your future as well.
Each training plan will provide:
- benefits and principles of exercise
- proper biomechanics
- appropriate intensity guidelines
- choices of the right activities for you
- practical application of movement
- ability to relate activity to total well-being
Are you struggling to reach your fitness goals? Confused by all the different information out there? Stressing to find time to meet with a trainer? Or just need help finding a starting point?
Then look no further than our Workouts on the Go! Take the stress out of your personal fitness. Our personal trainers will meet with you directly (in person or online) to discuss fitness goals and steps you can take to start accomplishing those goals. Your trainers will then perform a quick and easy fitness assessment. And based on your personal fitness goals and the results of your fitness assessment our staff will develop a personalized exercise program to help you crush your goals! All plans below are 4 weeks long.
- Students: $30
- Members (Fac/Staff/Affiliates): $35
- Students: $40
- Members (Fac/Staff/Affiliates): $45
- Students: $50
- Members (Fac/Staff/Affiliates): $55
The two biggest excuses for not exercising are TIME and AFFORDABILITY. Our 30-Minute sessions take both of those out of the equation! After a quick and easy fitness assessment performed by our personal trainers, you will experience just how well 30-Minute sessions can be for your fitness goals. Trainers will provide a fun, energetic, focused workout all in 30-minutes or less.
|30 Minute Sessions||Students||Members|
Meet with your trainer one-on-one, starting with a clear goal-setting meeting and fitness assessment to determine current fitness levels. Using that information our personal trainers will develop an individualized fitness program with your goals and needs in mind. Get the one-on-one fitness attention you’ve been looking for!
|60 Minute Sessions||Students||Members|
Ft. Sill, OK
Certification: AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
Certification: NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
Picture coming soon!
1. Complete a Personal Training Request form below, or in person at the Foy Center.
2. Once the completed Personal Training Request form is turned in, Fitness Staff, will contact you within 1-2 business days.
- If physician's clearance is required, Fitness Staff will contact client to obtain clearance.
- Personal Trainers will contact clients directly to schedule sessions.
3. Payment must be completed at the Foy Fitness & Recreation Center prior to your first session with a Personal Trainer.
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Personal Training Request
- Only University Recreation Personal Trainers are permitted to train clients at the Foy Fitness & Recreation Center.
- University Recreation patron status and forms must be kept current.
- Payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice will result in one-half session charge.
- No shows will result in a charge of one full session.
- Sessions expire one year from purchase date.
- All other University Recreation policies and procedures are valid and will be enforced.