Student Affairs Assessment Team
2019-20 Student Affairs A Team:
- Dr. Tammy Bryant, Chair and Director, Student Affairs Programs and Assessment
- Kelly Carpenter, Coordinator, Leadership and Organizations
- Zach Inman, Assistant Director, Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
- Clayton Sheehan, Assistant Director, University Recreation
- Cecil Wilson, Assistant Direct, Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
- Jasin Wills, Associate Director, University Recreation
The A Team participates in staff development and collaboration, reviews assessment instruments, and celebrates successes.
Student Affairs staff serving on the University Institutional Effectiveness Committee are Alexandra Wills, Ashley Kautz, Clay Heinley, Kelly Carpenter, Dr. Tammy Bryant and Dr. Eric Norman.
For information contact Student Affairs Programs and Assessment, Office of Student Affairs, MUC 208, (931) 221-6570.