Faculty, staff, and students can find service learning related forms on this page. If forms are formatted in an incompatible program, please e-mail email@example.com for a different format.
Risk Management Documents
Reimbursement for Service - Learning students traveling to service sites
- Mileage to service location to Austin Peay Main Campus* must be over 5 miles one way
- Mileage accrued over the semester will only be reimbursed up to $25 per student as funding allows on a first come first serve basis. (standard rates are $.47 per mile)
- Students must submit request for reimbursement by the last day of classes for the semester the service learning course occured.
- Student must have earned a grade of C or higher in the course to qualify for reimbursesment
- Confirmation of service - learning participation from the course instructor is required
- Student must log mileage and hours via Volunteer United site.