We are excited that you have chosen to attend Austin Peay State University! You and your family probably have a lot of questions about APSU and college life in general. During Govs R.O.W. , we'll answer your questions, introduce you to academic and support services, show you how to get involved on campus and help you register for classes.
Please use the email and password that you used to apply to APSU to register for your ROW date.
Registration for Govs ROW is currently closed.
- Attendance/Completion of Govs R.O.W. is mandatory for freshman.
- Due to the nature of Govs R.O.W., young children should not attend. Pets are only permitted if they are a service animal. Due to current campus guidelines we ask that students only bring two guests.
- What to Wear: Dress for the weather. We may be outside at times as well as moving to different
- What to Bring: We suggest bringing a pen/pencil to take notes.
- Govs ROW is only for students that will be starting at the Clarksville Campus.