We are excited that you have chosen to attend Austin Peay State University! You and your family probably have a lot of questions about APSU and college life in general. During Govs R.O.W. , we'll answer your questions, introduce you to academic and support services, show you how to get involved on campus and help you register for classes. We now have several different options for Freshman Govs R.O.W. Dates (Students entering Fall 2020).
In-Person R.O.W. (limited dates offered):
Please visit our booking page and choose a date and time slot that works for you. When you come to campus for your ROW, we ask that you bring no more than 2 guests due to capacity restrictions. We anticipate that these spaces will fill up quickly.
Hybrid Method (weekdays only):
Once you complete the orientation, please click the link at the end to book an appointment with an admissions counselor (you will choose the ROW Registration Only option). Please schedule your appointment at least 72 hours in advance to give our advisors time to prepare. When you come in for your appointment, your admissions counselor will help you register for your courses. To begin the online orientation, please click here.
If you would like to complete R.O.W. 100% online:
Once you complete the orientation, click the link at the end to fill out the student information form. Once the form is filled out you will be contacted by your advisor within 48 hours with instructions on how to register. To begin the online orientation, please click here.
- Attendance/Completion of Govs R.O.W. is mandatory for freshman.
- Due to the nature of Govs R.O.W., young children should not attend. Pets are only permitted if they are a service animal. Due to current campus guidelines we ask that students only bring two guests.
- What to Wear: Dress for the weather. We may be outside at times as well as moving to different
- What to Bring: We suggest bringing a pen/pencil to take notes.
- Govs ROW is only for students that will be starting at the Clarksville Campus.