601 COLLEGE STREET, CLARKSVILLE, TN 37040
- The state's only Center of Excellence for the Creative Arts, which brings renowned performers, writers, artists and musicians to campus to work with students and perform for the community.
- The state's only Center of Excellence for Field Biology, which enables students to work with professional field biologists in the study of mammals, insects, fish, plants and more.
- The Foy Fitness and Recreation Center, which offers group fitness classes, outdoor adventures, an indoor track, a pool and more.
- A variety of campus dining locations, including a cafeteria, convenience stores, fast food options, Subway and, soon, Starbucks.
- Residence halls offering options ranging from private rooms (limited) to family accommodations.
- APSU athletics venues, where fans with an APSU student I.D. or military I.D. are admitted free to all regular-season matches.
- State-of-the-art learning facilities.
- A concert hall that has been ranked alongside Carnegie Hall for its acoustics and aesthetics.
- Ballrooms and meeting spaces (available for public use/rental).
Use the tabs to the left to continue exploring APSU’s history, organization and more.