601 COLLEGE STREET, CLARKSVILLE, TN 37040
Located just 45 minutes from Nashville in downtown Clarksville, Tenn., Austin Peay's main campus is home to programs offering associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Campus features include the following:
- The state's only Center of Excellence for the Creative Arts, which brings renowned performers, writers, artists and musicians to campus to work with students and perform for the community.
- The state's only Center of Excellence for Field Biology, which enables students to work with professional field biologists in the study of mammals, insects, fish, plants and more.
- The Foy Fitness and Recreation Center, which offers group fitness classes, outdoor adventures, an indoor track, a pool and more.
- A variety of campus dining locations, including a cafeteria, convenience stores, fast food options, Subway and, soon, Starbucks.
- Residence halls offering options ranging from private rooms (limited) to family accommodations.
- APSU athletics venues, where fans with an APSU student I.D. or military I.D. are admitted free to all regular-season matches.
- State-of-the-art learning facilities.
- A concert hall that has been ranked alongside Carnegie Hall for its acoustics and aesthetics.
- Ballrooms and meeting spaces (available for public use/rental).
Use the tabs to the left to continue exploring APSU’s history, organization and more.