ESL Private Classes, Lessons and Tutoring
APSU’s ESL Institute works with:
Individuals and small groups who prefer private/personal instruction
Local businesses who desire tutoring for their employees
Individualized schedules based on student and instructor availability.
Course content is based on the needs of the individual students. Schedules are coordinated to accommodate home and work schedules.
Fees charged per hour based on the number of students in the class. Payment is due prior to the start of classes unless other arrangements have been made.
|One student||$50 per hour|
|Two students||$25 per student, per hour|
|Three students||$17 per student, per hour|
|Four students||$13 per student, per hour|
|Five or more students||$10 per student, per hour|
Questions? If you have further questions, please contact the ESL coordinator.
The following information is needed in order to arrange for your private class:
- How many students will be in the class?
- What are your preferred days of week to have the class and the preferred starting date? (Are you flexible on the days and times?)
- What are your preferred times for the class? (class start time and end time)
- How long do you prefer each class time to last? (1 hour, 1-1/2 hours, 2 hours, etc.)
- How long do you want to continue the classes? (total hours: such as 20 total class hours, number of weeks: such as 8 weeks, number of months: such as 2 months, etc.)
- What language skills do you want to focus on? (i.e., conversation, writing, grammar, listening, pronunciation, vocabulary, etc.)