Fee Deferment General Information
Students may experience situations where their financial aid awards have not been processed due to verification review or late application. There are two options students may utilize so their classes will not be dropped.
For full details about paying your bill please visit the Student Account Services & Cashier's Office website at Student Account Services & Cashier's Office.
- Pay using an installment plan (not available at Fort Campbell).
- Pay in full online via AP OneStop.
- Pay in full at the cashier’s window.
Complete the authorization for a financial aid fee deferment via AP OneStop. You may be eligible if:
- You have completed a FAFSA for the correct award year;
- You are not in violation of Satisfactory Academic Progress standards;
- You have submitted all requested financial aid documentation; and
- The financial aid office determines you have sufficient estimated aid to cover the total cost of tuition and fees charged to your student account.
A deferment is a legal agreement to pay charges due. Should your financial aid be less than anticipated, you are responsible for paying all charges to the university.
Depending on your expected financial aid award amount and total education cost, a full financial aid fee deferment may not be permitted. However, a partial fee deferment may be authorized. If this occurs, you will receive an email indicating a partial fee deferment has been authorized with further instructions. A partial fee deferment does not confirm courses. Students granted a partial fee deferment are required to pay charges or set up an installment plan in order to confirm courses.
Online Fee Deferment Request Availability
Online fee deferments are only open for certain periods. See our Important Dates.