Distribution of Repayments of Cash Disbursements
- If a student officially or unofficially withdraws from or is dismissed by the University
on or after the first day of classes of a semester, and the student received a cash
disbursement for non‑instructional costs under any Title IV program (except Federal
Work‑Study Program) for that semester, the University will determine whether a portion
of that cash disbursement will have to be repaid.
- In determining whether a student will have to repay a cash disbursement, the University
will subtract from the cash disbursement received by the student the educational costs
incurred by him/her for non‑instructional charges for that term up to the date of
withdrawal or expulsion.
- If the expected repayment will total less than $50, no repayment will be required.
- The University will apply these policies in a consistent manner to all students receiving
Title IV aid.
- The University will not allocate any part of the refund to a Title IV program if the
student did not receive aid under the program.
- The amount allocated to a program may not exceed the amount the student received from
- University Refund Policy